Solo travel has always been associated with freedom and tranquillity. Are you planning your first solo trip? Don’t worry, we’ve got you all covered. From packing, booking hostels, bargained flight tickets to setting out your minimum trip budget, implementing safety measures and finally overpacking, everything happens by in such a rush. But once you set out on the solitary voyage, a sense of peace and triumph takes over you. You feel free like a bird on one hand yet crazy and bubbling with excitement on the other. Yes, we know it.
Solo travelling is definitely a number 1 on the bucket list of every adventurous human being. It’s frightening. A lot of things could happen but again in a more positive way a lot of crazy things could happen. By the end of the journey, you find out more about yourself than the world. You learn new things, you accept some changes and you reject some. The pros of solo travelling are just too many. From seeing new places ไทย คา สิ โน , experiencing cultures and food habits to meeting new people and bravely facing anything that life throws at you, travelling solo is a must.
As you are our baby -traveller and we want to make sure that travelling solo becomes an enriching and soul filling experience for you, down below are a few tips and tricks that will help you right out.
- Firstly, always carry your identity proof, passports etc with you at all times if you’re travelling abroad and otherwise.
- It means the same in every language. This trait will always get you far. Yet do know when to stop before you attract any creeps or look like one yourself.
- Try and learn a few words of the local language in order to save yourself from any situation. English is generally understood everywhere but not all interiors.
- Take day tours across the city or village. Find and learn new stuff along the way.
- Indulge big heartedly in the local food tastes.
- Save money by using public modes of transportation or even more preferable, walking.
- Live in hostels that encourage a lot of mingling. There you get to meet new interesting individuals like you. Backpackers, solo travellers, group travellers etc. Plus the cost is low.
- Always rise early and begin your touring for the day. Happy, positive vibes will surround you.
- Read books and visit museums during free time.
- Take plenty of pictures. Memories are worth revisiting.
- Do something new and crazy in that city that you would never otherwise do.
- Open up yourself to receive and learn new things. Embrace that extrovert in you. If you’re an introvert then try talking or initiating conversations with people about things you’d like to know about the place. This will definitely put you in a constant flow. Continue doing so, until it comes naturally every day.
- Always keep in touch with your loved ones back home. They will keep you grounded and loved.
- Make sure you buy travel insurance in case something happens to you during the trip.
- Lastly, be openly brave about the tiny negative things that could happen during the trip. This is all part of learning and growing.